The management and all the staff of Eliantos Hotel & Spa are waiting for you to spend a pleasant holiday. We have adopted essential measures to make your stay safe, precisely because one of our priorities is the safety of our guests and our staff. We ask for your collaboration in the application of some small behaviors that will make everyone’s holiday peaceful and safe.
- Body temperature check upon check-in.
- We kindly request that guests wear a mask whenever they are in the hotel’s common areas and restaurant, when not seated at your own table.
- In the outdoor common areas, masks must only be worn if it is not possible to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from others.
- We have developed a training plan for all of our staff, to ensure that preventative and protective measures are properly adopted for their own safety as well as that of our guests.
- All staff will be subject to daily checks upon arrival at the hotel.
- We have adopted procedures with strict instructions, which all of our staff will follow.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- We have developed a sanitation protocol that will be followed several times a day for all surfaces that are subject to frequent contact (such as the reception desk, lifts and control buttons, door handles, switches, handrails, and bathrooms in common areas).
- A rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocol will be followed for guest rooms, ensuring that all surfaces are cleaned with specific disinfectants.
- Access keys to all guest rooms will remain in the possession of guests for the duration of their stay.
- Upon departure, we will carry out a sanitation procedure using certified equipment and products. Rooms will also be kept free for 24 hours (subject to availability) and will be ready to welcome the new guest.
- In all shared areas, dispensers containing gel disinfectants will be provided.